Wednesday, April 23, 2014

My dreams

I don't know what's the truth and what's illusion any more. Do our eyes see everything that's there to see ? I dream of a day where there are no political boundaries between countries. I dream of a day where you don't need visa to visit any place in the world. I dream of a day where the ice feels hotter than the weather around. I dream of a day where there are no stereotypes. I dream of a day where there are no politicians. I dream of a day where everyone had equal money when born. I dream of a day when you can download 100 HD movies for free in a second.I dream of a day when YouTube doesn't buffer. I dream of a when I get my real independence. I dream of a day when my thoughts can flow as freely as a river. I dream of a day when man is innocent of corruption. I dream of a life where every part of it is my decision and my responsibility. I dream of a day when everyone knows a common language like English. I dream of a world where there are no cockroaches. I dream of a world where there are no health issues to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment